Coffee Ice Cream Floats
- 16 oz Seattle’s Best Coffee (we recommend House Blend!)
- 2 scoops (or more) vanilla* ice cream
- Chocolate syrup to taste
- Brew your blend of choice, and transfer to a refrigerator-friendly pitcher or container. Chill for at least 30 minutes.
- Pour chilled coffee into tall glasses with enough room on top.
- Add a scoop of ice cream to each glass. Or more, it's totally up to you.
- Finish with a drizzle of chocolate syrup.
*For a double whammy, go with coffee ice cream!