What's better than starting your day with a cup of Seattle's Best Coffee® Breakfast Blend? Starting your day with a cup of Seattle's Best Coffee® Breakfast Blend with a touch of homemade Almond Spice Creamer. Your morning cup deserves this — and so do you. Follow the simple recipe below, make a batch on a Sunday and store it in the fridge to add a little something special to your coffee all week long.
- ½ cup sweetened condensed milk*
- ½ cup 2% milk or half-and-half
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon almond extract
- Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan and set over medium heat.
- Bring just to a simmer, then remove from heat.
- Once cooled, strain through a fine mesh filter and refrigerate.
- Add the Homemade Almond Spice Creamer to a cup of Seattle’s Best Coffee® throughout the week.