- Gingerbread dough
- Tin foil
- Sweet decorations (frosting, candy, etc.)
‘Tis the season to decorate...everything. Put a festive spin on your favorite cup with a gingerbread mug topper. Everything tastes better with a little holiday cheer!
- Use your favorite gingerbread cookie recipe.
- Ball up a piece of tin foil to create a ball that is small, but not too compact.
- Cut out a circle from the gingerbread dough that has a diameter roughly 2 inches larger than the rim of your mug.
- Place the round gingerbread piece over the tin foil ball and bake.
- Decorate and enjoy!