The history of pancakes dates back some 30,000 years to the Stone Age. Since that time, they have held the title of Beloved Weekend Breakfast Treat. After all, making pancakes on a weekday before work and school is kind of a tall order. Until now, pancake lovers! These super simple, make-ahead Pancake Bites are the perfect breakfast go-with any day of the week. A few ingredients and a muffin tin are all you need. The best part? They're customizable with a variety of mix-ins like fresh fruit or chocolate chips. Serve alongside Seattle’s Best Coffee® Breakfast Blend® and you've got the makings of a great day.
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 3 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 4 teaspoons white sugar
- 1 ¼ cups milk
- 1 egg
- 4 tablespoons butter melted
- Mix-ins of your choice. We suggest blueberries, raspberries, cut-up apple, banana slices, or chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray muffin tin with cooking oil spray.
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl and whisk until well blended.
- With a ¼-cup scoop, fill the muffin tin with batter. Add a pinch of your mix-ins.
- Bake for 15–18 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.