This is the fudge recipe your Grandma would make if your Grandma really loved Seattle’s Best Coffee® Toasted Hazelnut Blend. Yes, our Hazelnut Coffee Fudge takes everything wonderful about fudge (butter, sugar, cocoa) and jazzes it up with notes of rich hazelnut coffee. Follow the recipe below and don't be shy about adding the "optional" ground coffee. You won't regret it. And be sure to make a double batch for sharing with friends and family — just like Grandma would do.
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- 2¼ cups brown sugar
- ½ cup whole milk
- 3 tablespoons brewed Seattle’s Best Coffee® Toasted Hazelnut Blend (available in ground and K-Cup® pods)
- ¾ cup hazelnut butter
- ½ teaspoon Seattle’s Best Coffee® Toasted Hazelnut Blend coffee grounds (optional)
- ½ teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3½ cups powdered sugar
- ¼ cup whole toasted hazelnuts
- Cut the butter into 1-inch pieces and place in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir in the brown sugar, milk, and brewed Seattle’s Best Coffee® Toasted Hazelnut Blend.
- Bring to a boil and let boil for 5–6 minutes.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat. Add the hazelnut butter to the saucepan and mix well.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine the Seattle’s Best Coffee® Toasted Hazelnut Blend coffee grounds, unsweetened cocoa powder, and powdered sugar.
- Pour the contents of the saucepan into the mixing bowl and mix thoroughly until smooth. Line an 8″x 8″ glass dish with parchment paper.
- Pour the fudge into the dish and spread it equally across the bottom. Chill until the fudge is firm.
- Once the fudge is the perfect consistency, take it out of the dish and cut into 1″ x 1″ squares
- Push a whole toasted hazelnut into the top of each piece.