Meet your new favorite summertime treat: the decadent and delicious Coffee Ice Cream Float! This fresh take on the classic trades root beer (or other sodas) for the richness of coffee. All you need is brewed and chilled coffee (Seattle’s Best Coffee® Breakfast Blend® is a fantastic choice), vanilla ice cream and chocolate syrup. Of course there's nothing wrong with a little improvisation, so feel free to try other ice cream flavors that complement the coffee. Or for the bona fide bean fanatics, you can always double down and put a couple scoops of coffee flavored ice cream in the glass. This is actually so good we'd like to adjust our opening statement and suggest this will be your new favorite ANYTIME treat.
- 16 oz. Seattle’s Best Coffee® (we recommend House Blend!)
- 2 scoops (or more) vanilla* ice cream
- Chocolate syrup to taste
- Brew your blend of choice and transfer to a refrigerator-friendly pitcher or container.
- Chill for at least 30 minutes.
- Pour chilled coffee into tall glasses with enough room on top.
- Add a scoop of ice cream to each glass. Or more, it’s totally up to you.
- Finish with a drizzle of chocolate syrup.