Welcome the sweet tastes of fall with a Coffee Mapletini Cocktail you can make at home! It's all the warm coziness of your favorite sweater served up in a pretty glass. Check out this quick, step-by-step recipe to create a delicious cocktail from vanilla-flavored vodka, maple syrup, and your favorite coffee — Seattle’s Best Coffee® 6th Avenue Bistro®. It's coffee with extra sweetness and a subtle kick and it's delicious. Stock a variety of colored sugars and make this a festive and lively libation to fit any occasion.
- 1 cup brewed Seattle’s Best Coffee® 6th Avenue Bistro®, chilled
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup, plus extra for decorating the rims of the martini glasses
- 1 tablespoon vanilla-flavored vodka
- 1½ cups ice
- Colored sugar (or festive sprinkles)
- Combine the 6th Avenue Bistro® brewed coffee, half-and-half, maple syrup, and vanilla-flavored vodka in a large glass or martini shaker.
- Fill with ice, then shake or stir until the ingredients are well combined.
- Moisten the rims of four martini glasses with maple syrup and dip in sugar/sprinkles to lightly coat.
- Strain the liquid and pour into the prepared glasses.