It should go without saying that ice cream by itself is pretty glorious. Creamy, cool, sweet—what's not to love? Still, there are times when ice cream is meant for more; when it becomes the perfect canvas for an elevated taste. Enter this magnificent Coffee Infused Syrup. Start with brewed Seattle’s Best Coffee® Portside Blend®. The deep, well-rounded and smooth taste serves as the ideal base. Add sugar, bring to a boil and then cook until thickened into a delightful sauce. Pour it over your favorite ice cream (can't go wrong with humble vanilla in this case) and enjoy.
- Portside Blend®
- Chocolate sauce (optional)
- Combine 1 cup of brewed Portside Blend® with ⅔ cups of sugar in a small saucepan.
- Bring mixture to a gentle boil.
- Once boiling, reduce to a simmer and cook for approximately 10 minutes to thicken.
- Remove from heat.
- Pour over ice cream and enjoy!