Searching for ways to shake up your cold brew? Our cooling Mint Syrup recipe is the perfect way to make your morning drink even more refreshing. Sugar, water, mint, and vanilla are all the ingredients you need to give your daily fix a tasty upgrade. Add your creation to your iced Seattle’s Best Coffee® Breakfast Blend and garnish it with a mint leaf for an added touch that makes your drink as photographic as it is delicious!
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves to taste (about a handful)
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Combine water, sugar, mint, and vanilla in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir continuously until sugar dissolves and the syrup comes to a boil. Continue stirring for another two minutes, then remove from heat.
- You can either strain out the leaves or leave them to continue infusing the syrup.
- Let cool completely (refrigerate), then pour about 2 tablespoons per 8 ounces of iced Seattle’s Best Coffee® Breakfast Blend (to taste).
- Garnish with an extra sprig!