If you’ve got extra veggies hanging around your fridge, follow our delicious Breakfast Veggie Hash recipe to turn them into a delicious, healthy breakfast. And if you’ve been interested in dipping your toe into the world of meal prep, this 4-serving recipe is the perfect entry point, serving as a quick and nutritious breakfast option on a busy morning. Plus, between cheese, avocado, sour cream, and more, this recipe is endlessly customizable to keep every meal interesting.
- Olive Oil
- Any veggies you want
- Toppings (avocado, sour cream and chives, hot sauce, shredded cheese)
- Heat 3 tbsp of olive oil on medium-high in a large skillet.
- Add about 1 pound red or gold potatoes chopped into ½ inch pieces and cook for about 20 minutes.
- Add another tbsp olive oil and the vegetables of your choice, cooking until tender.
- Looking to keep things interesting? Add a different topping each day for even more personalization.