There's another fall favorite among coffee lovers that's received a lot of attention lately—ahem, pumpkin spice we're looking at you. While we love all things pumpkin spice, the flavors of cinnamon and hazelnut still hold a special place in our hearts during the crisp days of autumn and beyond. This Cinnamon Hazelnut Coffee recipe combines a simplified latte with subtle notes of cinnamon and a roasty hazelnut undertone. It's the perfect treat after a morning spent raking leaves. Or not raking leaves.
- 1 1/2 cups fresh brewed Toasted Hazelnut Blend
- 1 cup half & half
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
- 2 tablespoons hazelnut syrup
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Add hot coffee to a 1-quart saucepan.
- Steadily add all remaining ingredients, stirring as you go.
- Cook over a medium temperature until fully heated.
- Top with a sprinkle of cinnamon and enjoy!