Cup-sized. Crustless. Quiche. Need we say more? Our recipe for crustless Quiche Cups takes your favorite brunch option and shrinks it down to the perfect shape for bite-sized breakfast snacking. Simply start with fluffy eggs, crisp veggies, and melty cheese, then customize with diced ham and bell peppers. Serve your Quiche Cups alongside a hot cup of Seattle’s Best Coffee® Breakfast Blend for a savory start to the day.
- Cooking spray
- 6 eggs
- ½ cup 1% milk
- Seasoning of your choice
- Mix-ins such as vegetables and cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray muffin tin with cooking oil spray.
- Add eggs, milk, and seasoning to bowl and whisk until blended. Pour into muffin tin.
- Add protein and veggies as desired (try diced ham and spring vegetables).
- Bake for 10 minutes, then rotate pan 180° and cook for 10 more minutes.
- Remove, let cool, and serve or store.